TPC Laguna Orthodontic Package LOP2000
• Independent backrest
• Articulating dual axis headrest
• Steel base
• Armrests pivot up and down
• Programmable foot control
• Short pump cover
• Electric motor operated
• Color temperature: 4500° K
• Halogen lamp 12 Volts, 55 Watts
• Bulb type: H3
• Light intensity (Lux): High 24,000; Low 12,000
• Focal length: 27" (70 cm)
• Illumination area:3" x 7"
Standard Control Features:
• 3 HP Automatic selection
• 3-way Syringe
• Vacuum Package with Saliva Ejector and HVE
• Self contained water bottle system
• wet / dry foot control
• 1 Year warranty
Standard Cabinet Features:
• Five easy to remove and clean full extension drawers, and one pull-out writing surface.
• High quality hardware throughout
• Oversized caster wheels
• Four stationary handles for easy cart positioning
• A removable counter - top plastic tray
• Standard 12" X 12" Junc
L2000 Electromechanical patient chair with wide back and full lumbar support, double articulating headrest with sliding height adjustment, 3 programmable positions with automatic return and foot control.
2375 this orthodontic mobile delivery cabinet oers a pullout writing surface, two instrument drawers, one medium and two large storage drawers for materials and supplies that fully extend and quickly remove for easy cleaning. In addition, these cabinets provide a large open space for accessories with convenient access from the front. Oversized locking dual-casters.
L700 Advance post mounted light with dual intensity, 4200-4500 Kelvin, dual axis light head rotation
LAGBRKT The chair bracket is included at no charge (value: $270) when purchasing the Laguna Orthodontic Package.
WIC840 Mirage flat screen monitor bracket with 16” extension $190.00
M017 17” LCD multi media flat screen monitor $500.00
H7000 Illumination System – ISO B (5 hole) – tubing, control box, bulb, power supply $278.00
H7660 Illumination System – ISO C (6 pin) – tubing, control box, power supply $238.00
ALED55BN-1 LED 5W curing light – built in to dental unit $390.00
TP-2001 Touch pad control – chair mounted, 3 preset, auto return $358.00
OMC2200 LCD monitor bracket $300.00
53016-L-100 Disposable Solids Collector Trap 2 1/8" (pack of 100) $45.00
OMC-ST81 Optional Stone Surface on OMC 2375, Color Artic $350.00
OMC-ST82 Optional Stone Surface on OMC 2375, Color White $350.00
OMC-ST85 Optional Stone Surface on OMC 2375, Color Cream $350.00
OMC-ST86 Optional Stone Surface on OMC 2375, Color Bamboo $350.00
LAGBRKT Laguna Post mount chair bracket $270.00
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply
The Manufacturer offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.