The PC7-C has been reconfigured to fit into todays cabinetry and provides the same time proven precision and dependability as our standard PC-7 unit.
Dimensions: 4.25″H x 12.187″W x 4.687″D
On/Off control. Simple ¼ turn, establishes a 3 liter minimum O2 flow.
Oxygen Flush. Provides rapid flow of Oxygen directly to patient breathing circuit.
Micrometer Needle Valves. Allow quick, responsive flow adjustments. Needle valve design prevents seat damage.
Minimum 30% O2. Is achieved by limiting flows to a minimum of 3 liters for O2 and a maximum of 7 liters for N2O.
Dual Cascading Flowmeter Tubes. O2 and N2O are calibrated in liters per minute.
Oxygen Fail-Safe. Automatically and proportionally reduces N2O in the event O2 is reduced or shut off.
Solid Gas Control Block. Designed to eliminate internal gas leaks.
O2 Quick Connect. Provides connection of auxiliary resuscitation equipment.
NRB Check Valve. Prevents the rebreathing of expired gases and guards against CO2 build-up.
Emergency Air Valve. Entrains ambient air into the breathing circuit in the event flow from the machine is lost for any reason.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply