Champion 89 Series Manual Relax Recliner 898
The 89 Series Relax Recliner is an economical, adaptable choice in patient seating. Start with basic recliner and choose only the features required for your specific treatment therapies. Standard swing-arms provide versatility, easy cleaning, efficient maintenance and patient transfers. The three-inch casters are a great solution for more petite-sized patient populations and pediatrics, and are ideal for oncology, dialysis, infusion therapy, patient rooms and other treatment needs.
Please note: Only one of our advanced technology options, Heat or Heat & Massage Combo may be ordered on our Manual recliners.
- Swing-away arms
- 3" casters
- Wall-hugger mechanism (infinite recline positions)
- All steel, powder-coated frame
- Quick-release seat
- Patient weight capacity: 300 lbs.
|Back Height (from floor/seat)
|Overall width (2 table down/up)
|Arm Height from Floor (front/back)
|Upright Overall Depth (w/handle)
|Trendelenburg Depth (ext. length)
- Central locking caster system
- Fold-away side table - First or second
- Retractable foot tray
- Push handle
- Cup holder - On all tables or one of two tables
- Heat and massage
- Cal 133 fire barrier
- Vinyl upgrades
- Champion, non standard vinyl
- Customer's own material
- PVC-free material
- Black over-the-lap tray
- Fold-away table (with cupholder)
- Swing-away table (with or without cupholder)
- Cup holders
- Head pillow/lumbar support
- Cushion wedge/arm support
- Blood draw arm support
- Push handle cover
- Head flap protector
- Arm covers
- Rear back flap
- Monitor mount
- Tablet table
- Nocturnal sleep pad
- Nocturnal sleep guards
- Footrest extender
- Side guards
- IV pole (2-or 4-hook)
- Oxygen tank holder
- IV bracket
- IV rolling base, locking
- Bag hook
- Personal items storage bag
- Paper roll dispenser.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply