Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave
2340M Manual Autoclave
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2340M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
|Chamber Dimensions x L - inches (mm)||9" x 18 (230 x 470)|
|Chamber Volume||5 Gal - 19 Liters|
|Overall Dimensions DxWxH - inches (mm)||21.5" x 20" x14.4" - (545 x510 x 365)|
|Standard Cassettes Capacity||2 full and 2 half|
|Tray Dimensions - inches (mm)||16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" - (415 x 170 x 20)|
|No. of Trays||3|
|Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time||Cold: 27 Min. Hot: 13 Min.|
|Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz)||120 - 50/60|
|Power (W) - Current (A)||1400W - 12A|
|Autoclave Weight - Lbs (kg)||85 (39)|
The Manufacturer offer a 1 -2 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.