Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave Manual Autoclave
The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Chamber Dimensions: 7″ x 13″
- Chamber Volume: 2 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9″D x 17.4″W x 12″
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 1.6″D x 4.7″W x 0.8″H
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 16 Min, Hot: 11 Min
- Volts: 120V
- Power: 1350W
- Autoclave Weight: 50 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.