Electro-mechanical patient chair with wide back and full lumbar support, double articulating headrest with sliding height adjustment, 3 programmable positions with automatic return and foot control.
Asepsis 3 Handpiece automatic control with coolant controls, flex are with air brake, diaphram block design, wet'dry variable speed foot control, deluxe utility center with air / water filters and regulators, master shut off valves. Includes 3 way syringe and light post with curout for internal wires and monitor bracket.
Lucent LED post mounted light with adjustable intensity, 3,000 - 35,000 Lux
Asepsis telescoping 4 position assistant's package, Hve and saliva ejector, water / air quick disconnects, solids collector and clean water system.
Shown with Porcelain Cuspidor with timed bowl rinse and cup filler. LP2100-600LED
Without Cuspidor LP2115-600LED.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply
The Manufacturer offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.