The Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed comes with a new 6" hospital-grade Memory Foam Mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Hill-Rom AccuMax Pad pictured above not included. Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
The controls for the CareAssist Bed are designed to support the ease and comfort of both caregiver and patient. Bed controls are hydraulically operated and are easy to use, and patient controls snap directly into the bed rail for easy access.
This bed is designed to be moved safely and easily. The raised headboard allows caregivers to stay in an upright position while they push the bed. Stopping is easy and secure with the four casters locking in two different directions and a single press to the CareAssist brake system. Alert will sound if brakes are released and bed is still plugged in.
When transporting a patient, this bed can operate without being plugged in using the standard back-up feature.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply