Tech West’s Rocky Oil-less Compressor Series supplies 100% oil-free air to the dental office environment. Tech West guarantees the clean, dry air you expect from a high performance drying system.
Through its smooth, vibration-free running at 65 dB, the Ultra Clean air compressor prevents the expensive and inconvenient need for a sound cover. All oil-less Tech West compressors are equipped with energy efficient heads, large cooling fans and Teflon-coated pistons and cylinders that provide years of dependable service. The Rocky features moisture indicators, epoxy-coated tanks and rubber-leveling feet, along with handles for easy lifting and installation.
The Tech West Rocky compressor is offered in twin, triple, and quad head configurations. Tech West provides an extensive warranty program, as well as, upon request, full plumbing and electrical assistance.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Dentamed USA sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 30% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 30% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 30% restocking fee will apply
The Manufacturer offer a 2 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufac